Columbia Men’s Redmond V2 Hiking Shoe
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: A durable upper made from suede leather, webbing, and mesh construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, provides long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- DURABLE HIKING SHOE: The perfect combination of high function and performance designed into our classic Columbia hiking shoe, this all-purpose hiker will deliver comfortable and reliable service.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile three-season use.
- HANDY FEATURES: It features top metal rivets and lacing aglets, along with our reinforced and trail proven main webbing aglets.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL CONSTRUCTION: Designed for extended use, we’ve reinforced the toe and heel barriers, and extended the outsole toe overwrap to guard these key wear points.